Sunday, April 15, 2012

Don't look back, got a new direction


HAHAHAHAHAHA Sorry I've neglected my blog for almost a month =.=

Here again! With a great great great mood :D


That day 11 April 2012
We went out for temu ramah, a part of our stupid sejarah folio =,= HATE
But then we decided to SAMBIL TEMU RAMAH SAMBIL HANG OUT xD
lol = =

First destination >> Sweet heaven dessert house which opened by LWJ's sis :P

Snap a lot of picha there HAHAHAHA
Snapping picture is in my "MUST DO LIST" xDD



After that, we went to an indian kopitiam =,=
--->> Nasi Kandar Titi Papan
We ordered roti canai (telur) & teh-bing -.-

Then i use my broken bahasa melayu ask that uncle can we temu ramah him =.=

And he said, he's not that good in malay, and i replied, me too LMAO xDD
These are the pictures that are needed in making the stupid sejaraj folio zz


 she's acting cute LOLX xDD



 Round round cacat face xD











This is really a useless temu ramah =.=
We can't snap the photo of their lesen, i didn't get the complete answer 

Nevermind. It's okay :') haih /.\

Before back, we went to Fresh for dinner

Slap me xDD

No matter what you say about life
I learn every time I bleed
The truth is a stranger, soul is in danger
I gotta let my spirit be free


Okay, pointless update.

End here. Ta-ta =.=


No comments:

Post a Comment